Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Needle Felting!


Around Thanksgiving I ordered a small needle felting kit from Jo-Ann's. I finally had a chance to try it out over the holiday break and I totally fell in love with it. The end result was this cutie little kitty.
Needle felting is addictive! Poking wool over and over with a VERY sharp needle is really fun and really therapeutic in a way, lol. I only jabbed my finger once... trust me once you jab it after that you are very careful not to do it again. This is not something I can work on while the kids are at home. I know they will distract me and I'll jab myself!
My mom gave me a $40 Jo-Ann's gift card for Christmas and I ordered a ton of wool in a whole range of colors. So be prepared to see more needle felted cuties coming real soon!

No comments: