Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Seattle Vacation!

Over Valentines weekend my family took a train up to Seattle. We had a wonderful time! Taking the train was really relaxing too.
If you love Japanese products and you are ever in downtown Seattle you must stop in at the Daiso in the Westlake Center. It's a Japanese shop and everything is super cheap. Most things are only $1.50! If I had brought an extra suitcase with me I would have bought a ton of things.. but since I had limited space this is all that I got...

We went shopping at Macy's and I finally got the Harajuku Lovers fragrance I've been wanting.. it came with a free tote bag. We also went to Pike's place were I found a Tokidoki Cactus Pup.


Before our trip we bought a Flip camcorder.. so I made a little video montage of our trip. Enjoy!
Our First Trip To Seattle

No comments: